The Invoice PDF Generator will give you the chance to customize the PDF print outs for your invoices.
The Commercial version has templates for Shipment, Credit memo and Products.
This demo is of the full version but if you disregard the other templates it should give you a idea about how it works.
Using this Invoice PDF Generator you will be able to:
- Make different templates for different store
- Enable and disable templates
- Add a header/footer for the pdf invoice
- Insert a lot of variables from a variables window
- Use variable "depend" and "if"
- Add any attribute to the product list including images
- Add css to add more colors, backgrounds ans so on
- Customize the file name with variables
- Change page format in any way you want
- Change the page orientation
- Add margins, page numbers and customer variables as you want
- Add Barcode an QrCode
- 1.0.5 Added E-mail Attachments - Invoice PDF to Mail Template
- 1.0.6 Fix for the disabled template print and the html download on some servers
- 1.0.7 Added print PDF in the users account. Now the user can export the pdf file
- 1.0.8 Minor bug fix
- 1.0.11 Email fix for multistore systems
- 1.0.12 Fixed compiled wrong path.
- 1.0.13 Fixed access denied problem when not admin.
- 1.0.14 Added multiple invoice export from the grid. Updates and fixes
- 1.0.16 Added mass action tot the order grid (due to multiple requests from the community).
- 1.0.17 Added support for PHP 5.6.3 version
- 1.0.18 Added a lot of improvements. Tax percent for items, tax tables, invoice comments, grid actions default templates.The default templates will print the templates with "default" set to "yes" and based on the store template.
- 1.0.19 Added a small fix for email sending issue on 1.0.18
- 1.0.20 Added a small fix an error on some php verisons
- 1.0.21 Fix for the default template not sent by email and not printed by default.
Price after discount ? author Mcbarbarosso (Posted on 11/3/15)
- We are using the invoice extension but we cannot find a variable for the price after discount ... (Posted on 11/3/15)
Product Detail is not showing up author Kapil Sahi (Posted on 10/10/15)
- I am testing your free pdf invoice but in that product details is not showing up. Can you please explain me how to solve this error. (Posted on 10/10/15)